Monday, August 27, 2007

Proud to be an Indonesian

My Thank You for all of you:
Firstly I wanna thanks Donny, who wrote about badminton in his blog that made me remembered about this old yet most favourited game of our country. Second, wanna thanks the Youtube who gives loadsss of spaces for loadsss of great videos, including loadsss of badminton's games these days. Third wanna thanks those people, who spare their time for uploading it and let me have a wonderful evening in this loneliness =(

The last time I watched a badminton game was maybe the time when I was still in Indo and it's already 2 years ago. I've always watched it with my families, esp. my dad. In every game and of course in every finals, our hearts beat so fast when the Indonesians play.. We shouted at every game.. shout of happiness when the Indonesian won.. shout of disappointment when they lost...

Suddenly today I miss those moments. I have almost forgot that this game exists. By the time I found these videos in Youtube, I watched right away the Semi-Final Game from the Sudirman Cup. Indonesia vs. England. Indonesia won.. yess.. they won and they got to the final.. But another disappointment came right away when I saw the complete result. China won the cup =( Then I decided to stop watching because I don't want to see any losing games.

To all the indonesian players: guys, I really proud of you. You make me proud of being an Indonesian. Never give up in playing. You guys should try harder and harder. Beat all those chinese!! I'm always frightened everytime Indonesia vs. China. I admit, those chinese guys are great. They move fast they hit the cock soo hard and they're young. But, once again.. don't you ever give up! We used to beat those guys back then. Just repeat the history.

To Indonesian's female players: I don't know how good you're guys right now. Last thing I remembered, you guys were pretty weak after Susi Susanti's era. I hope everything would be better in the future. Just stand up and beat them all.

To my government: support these athletes. not only the badminton's but also all the other athletes. Give them the right wages, give them the right facilities. Nowadays, they are our only heroes who can make Indonesian's name out there better and they are the only one who can give us some proud of our country especially in the middle of the chaos these days. Build some more stadiums. Not only in Jakarta, but also in other province. or just renovate those Senayan stadium. they look ugly and miserable. don't you just build those malls.

If I got lotss of money later and these goverments haven't renovated or build a new stadium, I'll renovate them by myself and buy it too! hahahaa.. I think that would be much-much better. for me and for the others. That's a promise..

No comments: